choices layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

choices layout

Hi I hope someone can help me I would like to have the choices if two ore more on my page to layout side by side not below each other can’t get them to move is this possible http://www.jaytrade.co.uk/acatalog/C...kull_Caps.html
    Product Skull Cap Technicolour Pollycotton Ref: DG07
    Thanks Garry

Garry

Click on the product which has the components.

Select the 'Layout' tab and change 'Column Count for Attributes' to '2'

If you want this behaviour to occur on all of your products which have components ("choices"):

Settings - Site Options - Layouts - Attribute - Column Count for Attributes.

Unless you have changed this setting on products, they will automatically be set to 'Use Parent' - the Site Options method is how you would change the default for your site.

Comment

Thanks grant that has been driving me mad for so long easy when you know how thanks again. Of to pub to celebrate

Comment

Originally posted by garry View Post
        Of to pub to celebrate
        You'll be seeing double when you get back, no need for 2 columns that way
        www.parklifeclothes.co.uk

Parklife, Whitby

Diesel, Converse, Crocs, Quiksilver, Miss Sixty, Scotch & Soda, Bench, Levi's, Kickers

Comment

Back from the pub def seeing double would have been more interesting staying on this forum only me and the landlord chatting sine of the times Darron 1.10am

Comment

Working...
          X