X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Business - customer groups

Ok a two part question here.

I have Version 8.52 Business

I am trying to make this certain customer account tax exempt, but that part of the screen (when setting up log in for customers) for tax exemption is grayed out so it's not accessible. What have I done to trigger that? I am in Pennsylvania and this wholesale customer is also in Pennsylvania. My Actinic is set up to tax only customers from PA... but I don't want the wholesale customers from PA taxed. What do I do??

Also, there is a maximum amount ordered checkbox.. I don't care how much my wholesale customers order, what I DO care about is that they order at least $100.00 worth. I want a MINIMUM order amount for this wholesale customer. How do I do that???
    Regards!
    Annette

Hi,

tax exemption is grayed out so it's not accessible. What have I done to trigger that?
    The tax exemption box is only available to customer accounts if it is set in 'Business Settings | Tax' to allow exemptions for the particular tax zone that the country is set in.

Also, there is a maximum amount ordered checkbox.. I don't care how much my wholesale customers order, what I DO care about is that they order at least $100.00 worth. I want a MINIMUM order amount for this wholesale customer. How do I do that???
    This thread should help with that.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Tracey! That was it! Thank you!
      Regards!
      Annette

Comment

Working...
      X