Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic to Sage Link

Hi

I have set up the Actinic to Sage link and all seems fine except when I export it as a sales order into Sage the Order Detail/Due Date field is not populated.

Ordinarily this wouldn't cause a problem except for the fact that we run another software system that requires a date in that field.

I cannot see any settings for it in the profile. Am I missing something.

Ken

Obviously not.

Comment

Hi Ken,

I don't think we've ever populated that field but just so that I can make sure, what field from Actinic would you expect to fill that field in Sage? Maybe I can add it to the wishlist for you.
      Tracey
      SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Folks,

Following on from this, I have attempted to use Actinic Link to take data from Business Plus into Sage. I use Vista and have the UAC off (all the time by default). Every field maps apart from the Product Reference Translation. When you map a Product ID in Sage to a Product ID in Actinic it fails to save, even when I created a CSV link file and imported it, exited the software and re-entered it - it still failed to save.

I look it to support (as I have a support contract) who could not resolve it, they took it to your second line support abroad and they could not replicate it either. The only thing they can suggest is that I use Vista and all of the programmers abroad use XP.

Does anyone else have Business Plus, using Actinic Link to export to Sage, using Vista whereby the Product Reference Translation saves?

Thanks...
        Nigel Singer
        www.lifetools.com
        Solutions for Life

Comment

Working...
        X