Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Link - Sage has me stuffed!

Hi,

I wondered if anyone can help. I am working on a site which is linked to sage. I want to apply discounts using sage but not to logged in customers - it seems i can have quantity discounts on products or customer specific discounts (price list) using Actinic Link but for some reason not just a straight forward 20% off discount for a particular product??

The person posting this seems to want the same as me but i dont know if it was ever answered:
    http://community.actinic.com/showthr...sage+discounts

I don't really get the last solution to the above post as if the sage line 50 sales price is set to say £15.00, then you have to apply a quantity of more than '1' in the discount tab which i dont want. I just want a discount showing for every product if that makes sense.

Has anyone got any ideas?! I'll try anything!

Thanks in advance,
    Nikki

We ended up coding our own interface to Sage, I guess that's not a help!

Comment

no its not what i wanted to hear but thank you for responding. Has anyone got any ideas? the whole reason my client bought this was because of the sage integration but once again, we are limited. in theory, it seemed so simple, sage deals with discounts, actinic deals with discounts.....but together they are very limited.

anyone managed to achieve something similar to what i'm looking for or has everyone ended up coding their own sage interface?

Comment

If you posted your question on the existing thread, the contributors may well get a notification of a new post, come read it and jump to your rescue if there is a solution. By not doing that, you now present a future searcher with 2 threads on the same subject and thus double the mystery for them as to whether it was ever sorted or worked around. If it's a vague, difficult or maybe even impossible task, you generally want every scrap of info in one single thread.

Comment

hi lee,

thanks for that, will repost it now. i always think if the post is a bit too long no-one will read it all but i get your point. plus it was was from 05 or 06 so thought they may be long gone by now - hopefully someone will reply

so if anyone come across this post and there's no answer - try the post via the link above!

Comment

Working...
          X