V8 Customer unable to Logout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V8 Customer unable to Logout

We have been advised that there is a known bug in V8 regarding when a customer tries to logout of our site. We are are at a loss to understand what to do next! It seems quite pointless in expecting a customer to login only to be unable to logout. Apparently, there will most likely be no fix until the next subrelease of actinic. Many thanks Piersland

I can't see this being much of a security risk (unless your customers use public computers which is doubtful), more so of an inconvenience.

Do Actinic plan a further 8.X release? I didn't even know

Comment

Interim Solution found

The nice chaps at Sure Solutions have provided an interim fix until actinic can provide a more permanent fix.

When a customer logs out for a split second the page is not found and then it directs to the homepage

Comment

Hi
        We've not had login in before but have now set up a trade sales website and have it on there for obvious reasons. However whilst I was testing it today I oculdn't see an option to log out at all ... let alone one that didn't work. I'm assuming I've done something wrong but I can't for the life of me work out what it is . I've look at all the options and I can't see what I would have missed? TIA D
        Donna

Chief bunting supplier to Take That!

Comment

We use customer accounts on our V8 websites and can login and logout without any problems, if you look at www.labz.co.uk, the logout appears where the login currently is on the right hand side when someone it logged in.

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
          X