Customer Pricing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customer Pricing

Is it possible to set up customer pricing to offer tiered discounts based on order value?

I know it can be done with coupon codes but the customer account pricing just has a very simple single-equation option, i.e. 10% off.

Quantity based pricing sounds close to what you want, its run on a per product basis, not cart basis though.

Comment

Failing that do multiple discounts and create your own tiers. They have to be created in either ascending or descending order, i can't recall which, so search and find the answer before you start.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack View Post
        Failing that do multiple discounts and create your own tiers. They have to be created in either ascending or descending order, i can't recall which, so search and find the answer before you start.
        Ahh I see, is this using the Base Schedule? The discount value is taken from the Base Schedule if there is a value in there?

The trouble is this doesn't solve the problem. I want a Customer Account (i.e. Club account) to offer a sliding scale discount based on order value:

Value Discount
        >50.00 5%
        >100.00 12.5%
        >250.00 20%

Comment

Hi David,

You should use 'Marketing | Discounts and Surcharges | Order Level' discounts for this. Enter the discounts in descencing order (ie £250 on is first in the list) and then you can restrict it to a particular customer group.
          Tracey
          SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks Tracey, I'll give that a go

Comment

Working...
            X