Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sizes and individual sku's

Hi,

I need individual sku's on sizes per product but can't find how to do this?

I've created a product with product options but when I add in size and try to combine it with another selection it just repeats the sizes with a sku on each size!

Any ideas? I've heard that you can work around this by creating an individual product for each size and hiding it, but how do you get this looking like one product with different sizes?

Originally posted by vlstansfield View Post
    Any ideas? I've heard that you can work around this by creating an individual product for each size and hiding it, but how do you get this looking like one product with different sizes?
    Where did you hear this? It's good advice and what you need to do. The choices in the drop down box are associated to the hidden products, so the hidden products are in effect what controls or what are inside the drop down list. If you search for 'hidden products', there should be a glut of further information, including the inbuilt help i'd hope.

If you have some socks available in 5 different sizes, create a hidden product per size and associate those choices to the drop down list.

Comment

Thanks for that I've tried searching for hidden products relating to sizes and I've created a couple but they're coming up as being selectable.

So I have a product (a shirt) and 2 hidden products that have different product ref's (sku) as they are differents sizes and I've added a new component to the shirt, ticked the component as a new line and associated a product...when I preview it just lists the description??

How do I get it as an option?

Comment

Have a read up on attributes and choices in the inbuilt help, you need to understand those. While there read up on permutations also, you will know all you need in that area then.

Comment

Working...
        X