Actinic Link & Mole End OSA : Multiple Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Link & Mole End OSA : Multiple Sites

For years I ran one site, but as of last week I run three sites with "One Stop Automation" and have found a problem which hopefully someone could advise me upon...

In OSA all sites are selected, site one runs and there are no orders... Sage Link is triggered and of course no CSV files are found so the software stops and awaits a response. There's no error dialogue for that, as it seems to be assumed that Task Killer will close the program...

Meantime OSA continues with the the run into site two, of course when it comes to trigger Sage and Link is still open the process will not operate correctly and the export doesn't happen.

Ideally I should have OSA running one site at a scheduled interval but it seems to be all or nothing for each schedule event.

Am I missing something?

I think MoleEnd has a support forum, doesn't it?
    You might be better asking there or logging a specific support request with them.
    Tracey

Comment

Tracey is correct, you need to email our support desk with this issue.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
      X