Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upload Issue

Hey guys,

Just wondered if anyone else has come across this... it seems fairly common at the moment for me to upload the site and sods law dictates the times I dont think or am in a rush and dont check this message appears when you try and use the contact form or add to cart.

This script has been uploaded in BINARY format. Please upload it in ASCII format and then it may work.

This essentially cripples the most important part of your shop and seeing as Actinic is controlling the uploads does anyone know of the issue or how to stop it? You can fix the problem doing a website refresh but I'd rather it just didn't happen.

Regards,

Leonard

It's a server issue. Search the forum for details and get your host to fix it.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Hey Mike, cheers for the quick reply

I had a quick look about but I didn't manage to see anything related to it, I would have thought that searching for ascii and binary would have showed up something if it was there. What keywords should I be looking for?

Comment

I did a look earlier for 'ASCII format' but your search should tshow up the same results.

If the perl files aren't uploading in ascii then it's usually down to a server setup issue. I haven't seen this happen intermittently before but it still sounds like the same root cause.

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Working...
        X