Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

missing copies of reciepts

Hi There,

I always receive receipt copies for any of my clients orders as back up when ever he needs them and the thing is I am missing some, for example my client was inquiring about one today and I dont have a copy of the receipt at all, so if I dont get a copy would the customer not get one either?

Does anyone know why this could be happening?
    Many Thanks
    Angi
    christopherpiperwines.co.uk
    skatewarehouse.co.uk
    progrow.co.uk
    cheeksandcherries.co.uk

There would be so many factors or points of failure along the route, you won't get a definitive answer for something like that, it would be impossible IMO, even more so with it being intermittent. Contacting the customer(s) involved is going to be your one and only definitive answer to this question IMO.

Comment

This subject has been discussed many many times - I assume you have tried all the suggested fixes

Comment

Thanks for getting back to me.

I have another question, if I don't receive a copy of the order does it mean that the order has NOT gone through successfully or can orders be placed without someone always getting a copy of the receipt? It might sound like a daft question but I thought I would ask )

Thanks
        skatewarehouse.co.uk
        progrow.co.uk
        cheeksandcherries.co.uk

Comment

Well Yes it's a very lazy question as well as daft.... why don't you check the orders placed? that will tell you if not receiving the order email has any link with whether the order is placed.

But as Ruralweb has already said, this is a common occurance that has been covered numerous times before - a forum search will help

Comment

Thanks for getting back to me.

When I meant daft I was kinda thinking that someone would confirm an order can not be placed without a receipt being sent through but I guess the customer can. I couldn't check the order myself as its on the clients machine unfortunately and he emailed me Saturday about it and I couldn't chase him back to see if he had it. So thats why I came to the forum to see if someone could help me over the weekend.

I did spend a while trying to find this problem on the forum using variations in my search but didn't get any where so I did try and make an effort to find it out for myself.

Oh my the way Jo I recommended a potential customer to you who deals with selling heated appliances, he said he wanted to work with someone local so I thought I would suggest you, have you heard from him yet his name is Paul?
            skatewarehouse.co.uk
            progrow.co.uk
            cheeksandcherries.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X