Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contact Us - Select Page Type Drop Down

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the help on my last questions. Its kept me busy till now! I am sure this is a very easy question to answer but after reading and reading I still don't understand, and have got more and more confused!

I am creating a standard Contact Us Page, I have found on the Design Tab - Select Page Type - A Contact form which looks like it will do what we need. But how do I insert that into my Page I am working on? I want to add a little bit of extra text as well, just phone numbers, Fax Numbers etc.

Please remember I'm a Actinic Newbie only been using it a month, havn't gone live with the site yet but am getting closer every day!
    www.meechs.co.uk

It's a page already created and uploaded for you, you just need to link to it. Try this:

Code:
    <a href="<actinic:variable name="CgiUrl" />mf<actinic:variable name="CGIScriptIDText" /><actinic:variable name="CGIScriptExtension" />?ACTION=SHOWFORM">Contact Us</a>

Comment

Ohhhhh I see! Thanks Lee.

How do I edit it? As its a premade page. I just want to add some basic text to it nothing fancy.
      www.meechs.co.uk

Comment

Design > Library > Web Page Inner Layout > Contact Us Bulk Area

Right click this layout and make a copy of it just in case.

Comment

Edit it where you found it, on the design tab.

Comment

Thanks for that I just wanted to make sure before I killed another page!

Excellent that will keep me busy
            www.meechs.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X