Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is google checkout available for V8 uers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is google checkout available for V8 uers?

I have read many replies about google checkout on a closed thread - see below the final entry, and i am wondering if this is now available anywhere and could anyone recommend using google checkout, as an optional payment method to my normal HSBC processing.

Thanks
    Sarah

Regrettably, we've had to close this thread as it keeps just getting used as a way of taking pot shots at us. We don't mind criticism, but some users have unfortunately been abusing the forum and breaking the forum guidelines (their threads have been deleted).

Thanks for all the comments and votes. Google Checkout is one of our top priorities for development, but it's a huge job, and we want to do it right - rather than just doing it quickly.

Expect it in V10, not available currently in any version.

Comment

Only available in Actinic express ATM.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hey who's that Chris Dicken bloke - Dont recal seeing him around these parts

LOL mind you it has been on the list for 3 years but i have a feeling it will only be a basic intergration which is likely to disappoint some after the long wait. I would juts like to make more use of it.

If you only have a few products you can add GC buttons to your product description or a customised fragment and set these up manually

Comment

Haven't they just increased the costs so much it's not really worth it anymore?
          www.homeautomation-direct.com

Energy Monitors and X-10 automation hardware

Comment

I also read somewhere that once the initial excitement had died down the uptake in GC users was very slow.

Use Paypal as a 2nd choice. More people have PP accts then GC.

Comment

It would appear that their fees are increasing from 5th May 2009 and will be the same as standard Paypal fees, they are also discontinuing the AdWords free transaction processing promotion.

I don't see that much benefit in adding Google Checkout now as you may even find you are reducing your Paypal throughput enough to drop down a tier pushing up the fee percentage.
              Darren Guppy
              Golf Tee Warehouse
              Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

Working...
              X