Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Images not uploading

Hi
    I have installed V9 yesterday I took a snapshot from V8 and imported into V9 all my files are saved into the same location however when I have uploaded only about 50% images are showing?! Can anyone help me please?!!
    Thanks

Try a refresh.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi
      Thanks I have tried that still no joy!! have you any other ideas?
      Thanks
      Naomi

Comment

Bsckup first then...

Try copying your images *only* from the version 8 site folder to the version 9 site folder - keeping the same structure. Then do a purge and refresh of the site.

Comment

Hi
          Have tried that - still not working. all files are saved in same location and they are fine in preview mode but when I upload the links seem to break on around 50% www.designhomeinteriors.co.uk?
          Any help would be much appreciated! It was working fine in V8 before I exported the snapshot?
          Regards
          Naomi

Comment

This one of your missing images :

http://www.designhomeinteriors.co.uk.../TN831.150.jpg

does it exist on the website with a slightly different case?

Are you using a windows server or a unix server?

The temporary solution is to upload the image files manually using FTP and if the problem persists, contact Actinic support to have them check your snapshot.

Regards,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi
              Thanks for your help.
              No its doesnt exist with a different case. I am using a UNIX server! I have rang actinic support but not open now till Monday - I am sooooooooo streesed!!

Comment

Do as Jan suggests and manually ftp the images into your acatalog directory on the server.

Comment

Will do thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X