Show stock levels in Push Button Grid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show stock levels in Push Button Grid

Having now produced a layout that has product options displayed in a push button grid, using product options with stock levels (hidden product method from the AUG) and all combined inside Add-To-Cart buttons I have now hit the proverbial brick wall.

Here is how it looks:

And here is the content tree, just like the AUG:

The StockLevel variable denoted for use at product level in the AUG is only designed to display the stock level for the 'visible' main product 'Example T Shirt' but not each option (colour/size).

Is there any way of getting the value of the 'StockLevel' variable from each of the hidden product options in the content tree to display in the pushbutton grid?

Each product has a stock level (as detailed in the AUG) so it has a value to read. I know the stock levels can be read as in/out of stock as I can get it to display b(or not) dependent on this.

Can it display the stock level (instead of the '0' in each Add-to-Cart button) by linking/amending/creating a 'StockLevel' type variable?

Originally posted by pandpdeveloper View Post
    Can it display the stock level (instead of the '0' in each Add-to-Cart button) by linking/amending/creating a 'StockLevel' type variable?

Try <actinic:variable name="AssociatedProduct::StockLevel" /> to display the stock level of the associated product.

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
    SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
    Custom Packages

Comment

You have a file transfer kind sir

Comment

Originally posted by pandpdeveloper View Post
        You have a file transfer kind sir
        Indeed, downloading it now

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,