V9 Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V9 Issues

I have just handed over my site to my college and she has noticed a few issues, i am wondering if anyone has any ideas what could be the issue?

1. When processing a new order on the new order tab or on the off-line order page after adding the product actinic crashes.

2. The site data is stored on a central server for safety, yet when I log in I see a different site than my college does, this means that if i up-date on my account any changes she has made to the accounts side vanish and if she up-loads from her account then the changes to the site vanish back to her old version... which is causing problems as i need to spend 99.9% of my time processing work on another site rather than the actinic one.

I'm starting to regret the move to actnic now... so many issues have been created that on the old site or the 2nd site would not exist...

Originally posted by Ste00 View Post
    I have just handed over my site to my college
    Is that like Oxford College?

The MOTO form is noticeably flaky. There is a long thread on resetting the MOTO layouts. Also check for unused variables in the library and empty layout selectors. This can be a pig to nail.

With the different site views are you sure you are both connecting to the same database?

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
    X