Screenshots of all areas please.

Comment

In Standard Brochure Fragment List, you should have:

Click here to edit list layout settings
      FragmentLayout

You, almost certainly haven't.

Comment

Cheers

Have you done what Lee suggested and checked for the "BrochureFragmentList" within your "Standard Brochure Page Bulk" Layout?

Both of those layouts will be in pink font

Sorry didn't see Lee's post there. I had a look at the "Bare Brochure Fragment List" and there was no layout in there, but the "Standard Brochure Fragment List" did have the fragment layout. I've copied it into the "Bare Brochure Fragment List" and hey Presto! the fragment is now visable in my brochure page. so when i upload i will be able to href= the brochure page by whatever it's called? returns.php. Thanks for your help ppl it's been a frustrating one for me

You beat me to the punch line there Lee!
        Cheers FrAz

Comment

At some stage your site will have been changed over from using the standard fragment list to the bare list, that's all that has happened. You can use either. Link striaght to it as you say, any confusion just use the "catalogURL" variable, plus the page name.

Comment

Well i'm one step closer! lol right i've uploded a test site which is:

www [dot] classixshop [dot] com /acatalog/test/acatalog

I created the returns brochure page and inserted my fragment and it is visible within Acitinic, but once i've uploded and tried to look at the page it is there, but with no framgent in it!? What's the deal with that...

www [dot] classixshop [dot] com /acatalog/test/acatalog/returns.php

have a look
            Cheers FrAz

Comment

False alarm there! it is acutaly working just a typing error.

Returns.php and returns.php Doh!

Thanks again I'm a happy chappy
              Cheers FrAz

Comment

Working...
              X