Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add / Delete / View Adjustment Error

Hey all,

I seem to be getting a problem when using the 'Adjustment' buttons on orders, after trying for about 2 hours this morning to set up custom discounts and failing i resorted to telling our customer to just order online and i will discount it on arrival which is fine =)

I have added an adjustment but finding that i can just edit the product price within the order screen, i now no longer need the adjustment but when trying to delete or view the adjustment i get an error message pop up saying:

'Attempt to scroll past end or beginning of data'

and Actinic bombs out.

Is there any help out there for this?

Is there any way at all i can remove the adjustments just so i can process the order correctly?

Thanks in advance

Dan
    Nineplus.com - Surfboards, Longboards, Wetsuits and Accessories.

Hi,

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

It is now causing greater problems as adjustments are needed to be used constantly and invoices are inevitably getting messy when an adjustment is not entered correctly first time.

Thanks

Dan

Comment

Hi Dan

I tried the steps mentioned using a default site in v9.0.3 but am unable to reproduce the problem,i.e, I can delete the adjustments without an error. I would suggest you contact Actinic support so the site DB can be looked into.
      Krithika Chandrasekar
      SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Hey all,

Thanks for your comments.

I have also tried it on a different install of a different site and cannot produce it either - phew!

The next questions is which support do I get in touch with?

Dan

Comment

Working...
        X