Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Crashes When Creating A New Product

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone suffers from Actinic crashing when creating a new product. It's been happening for a while now but I've been putting up with it because I've had a bucket load of work to be getting on with.

Everytime I create a new product Actinic crashes and creates a dmp file. Once booted up again the product is there and everythings dandy. I've been living with it for the last few months.....but it's now beginning to grate a tad

Just thought I'd run it on here to see if anyone suffers the same problem?

Cheers
    www.ecclestonanglingcentre.co.uk

I had this in v8 - it was down to a corrupted layout. Check you can add a section / subsection without it happening to rule our the section level layouts first and then go into the library and in the products section highlight changed / modified layouts ... you can compare to the originals or if not highly modified you can simply right click and reset to factory. It is also worth looking in the design layout settings to ensure all the layouts have something assigned - empty layout selectors are a prime cause of DMP files.

HTH

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Originally posted by jont View Post
      I had this in v8 - it was down to a corrupted layout. Check you can add a section / subsection without it happening to rule our the section level layouts first and then go into the library and in the products section highlight changed / modified layouts ... you can compare to the originals or if not highly modified you can simply right click and reset to factory. It is also worth looking in the design layout settings to ensure all the layouts have something assigned - empty layout selectors are a prime cause of DMP files.

HTH
      Hi Jont......thanks for that. I'm able to create a section and sub section no problem. I've been in touch with support and I'll post the results up on here if the problem is resolved

Thanks for your help
      www.ecclestonanglingcentre.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X