Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Associated Pricing?

Hi,

In my website I have drop down bars, which currently use (pricing in brackets).
    I want to use associated pricing so that my choices (which are duplicated throughout the site). I believe this will work if i use layout without brackets, but if i do this I will have to then go back through all my choices and inout prices manually. Which defeats the object really.

Is there a way which I can use associated products and have the price automatically put in the drop down bar as per (prices in brackets)?

Hope Ive explianed myself.

Cheers
    bathroom suites

Hi Lynne

Could you check if on the Permutations tab, you have Pricing set to Associated Product Price? If this is set then the same will be reflected in the choices drop-down list as well.
    Hope this helps.
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Pricing

HI,

We have the Associated pricing checked in permutations.

We have the same choices attached to over 100 products. The price choice changes regularly.

So...for each choice we need to have the (price in brackets) and also to use associated pricing. I am told you can't use both together?

If we can't use (price in brackets) with associated pricing it means that we would have to manually put in the price for each choice....ie otherwise the customer will not visually see the price on the dropdown bar.

If you can't use both together then the associated price would be no good for us.

Regards
      bathroom suites

Comment

Hi Lynne

Just to confirm I am on the same page as you, I am attaching an image of what I am looking at in a default site. For instance, in the Computer product, the component Monitor uses Associated product pricing for the 3 hidden monitor products and the prices appear against the choices in the drop-down.
        Is this what you are trying to achieve as well?
        Attached Files
        Krithika Chandrasekar
        SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

pricing

Hi that is right,

We have tried this but when you use the layout with the price in brackets the associated price is not used when you add it to cart.?

Maybe Im doing something wrong.
          bathroom suites

Comment

Check the pricing model on the 'general' tab. Might need to scroll down to see it.

Comment

Working...
            X