Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Network Settings V8

Hi

I just have a query regarding certain network settings for v8.
    I do already have the settings setup and the site is already running ok, it's just that I wasn't sure if I need to have anything inserted in the field where it says:
    'Path from CGI-BIN to acatalog Directory as Viewed by the FTP Server (leave blank unless advised)'
    When I ran the wizard it automatically inserted /acatalog/ for this field.

In the field on the left hand side where it says similar:
    'Path From CGI-BIN to acatalog Directory' it inserted: ../acatalog/

As /acatalog/ is a slightly different setting to ../acatalog/ in the left hand side field, should I still leave this field blank as it says, or do I need to leave this setting entered in this field?

The site is on a Linux server and has originally been uploaded with this field blank (on the r/h side), it's only recently that I double checked the settings with the wizard and it inserted /acatalog/ in the field where it says to leave blank?

Could anyone help?

Thanks

Who is your host?

The wizard will always insert a default value, but this may not be correct for your host.

You may find example settings in this section on the forum http://community.actinic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9

Comment

If it passes the network test then leave it as is.

Comment

Re: Network Settings

Hi

My host is Webfusion, the site is on a dedicated server.
        It passes the network test with and without the field being blank, so I wasn't sure whether to leave /acatalog/ entered in this field as it's slightly different to the other setting.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X