Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Layout Problems

Hi,

I am having problems with the layout on the first page of the online catalogue, it appears that the option "Bottom Sub Section List" layout has disappeared from the options within the Section area of the layout tab.

It is still present on all the other pages of the catalogue, however, as they all rely on the parent for their settings I am now getting duplicated product sections within the website. Whilst I can change the settings on all the other pages to No Layout I no longer have this option for the first page of the catalogue. Is there a way to restore this option to the section area?

many thanks

Alistar,

Unless you've created a new overall page layout for you catalog index page, it's unlikely that the "Bottom Sub Section List" layout has been removed from that page and not the others.

Are you using different overall page layouts? If you are have you tried putting the "Bottom Sub Section List" back in?

If you could provide a URL and/or screen shots it may help us work our what has happened.

Cheers,

Rich

Army Gore-tex
    Winter Climbing Mitts
    webD's Blog: Website design, SEO and other ramblings…
    Twitter LinkedIN

If you think a post is good, rate it!

Find the answers in the Knowledge Base | Have you read the User Guides

Comment

Hello Rich,

Thanks for your reply, I have not tried to put it back in as I don't know how - is there a guide how to do this ?

If it fails then I will post some grabs, the website is www.kcm-catering-equipment.co.uk

cheers

Comment

Your site shows the section levels intact:

http://www.kcm-catering-equipment.co...log/index.html

So you could roll back to a previous snapshot and all would be well.

Are you using different page layouts?

Army Gore-tex
        Winter Climbing Mitts
        Twitter LinkedIN

Comment

I have a snapshot....... but it is not bang up to date it is 10 days old or so and we have done quite a bit of work since then. I have installed the snapshop and the bottom section subsection list does come back - I just loose the products we have added since the last snapshot. When I then revert to a snapshot from yesterday the option vanishes again.

The page layouts are "executive" throughout.

Comment

Copy the old layout and paster it into notepad. Open up you're latest snapshot and paste the code back in. See if that solves your problem.

Another solution, if you haven't modified the page layout too much, would be to revert to factory settings.

Army Gore-tex
            Winter Climbing Mitts
            Twitter LinkedIN

Comment

Working...
            X