X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product layout.

I've put my products 2 abreast,

This means pic..text..pic ..text.

However the right hand text is always squashed more than the left hand.

I've got a fixed width layout and don't really want to go any wider than 1024, is there a way to give both sides 50% of the available space? or have i missed a way to fix the left hand size somewhere?
    Scottish Gifts 4U - quality gifts from Scotland

Set the width of the left cell to be 50%, it will only take half of the space then. If you want set sizes, you need to set them. You will need to go into the list layout to do this. If all are not to be 2 wide, you may be best to create a second product list layout, or better still if you understand blockifs have one that adjusts the width according to what you have set as product column count.

pseudo code:

BlockIf
    Product column count = 2 then width="50%"
    /Block

Comment

After searching through the forum I found the solution to one of my long lived problems. Any chance you could elaborate on the BlockIF code please lee.

I know and understand how to insert a block, just need to get the formula correct and where I need to put the blockif. I've tried a couple of times without success.

Thanks

Comment

For the table cell (<td> in the list layout), you'd have something like:

<td BlockIf width="50%" /Block>

The condition in the blockif then evaluates the content of the product column count and adds the code if condition is met.

When you've tried a few things and can't get it working, don't delete it, keep it and show it to us. It can then be corrected and you can learn where you've gone wrong.

Comment

noted! Thanks very much for your help!!

Comment

Working...
          X