error meassage 404

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

error meassage 404

mmm problem....i am having customer orders go into my pending payment provider tab instaed of pending tab although all payments have been captured? no prob with my dedicated server...worlpay have no problems and i have no error messages on my srever logs...stuck now any ideas?

Thanks

Could be numerous issues...

Corrupt files (Fix: Purge+Refresh your site)
    File permissions (Check server permissions for the CGI-BIN and /acatalog/ folder)
    Actinic/Worldpay issue (Fixed Here)

When did the problem begin, what changes have taken place shortly before then?

Comment

yep done a complete purge and refresh...i have dedicated server and no probs there..we have made no changes that we are aware of?????

Comment

Error reported: Remote host HTTP Status problem: 404
        Server Reference: mg1imspsp7:callbackFailureEmail-56333:

is my callback error message on every order

Comment

So your site has been running fine for several months (or more) with no problems and this just happened out of the blue?

Perhaps this or this may help, as they both relate to the same error message from Worldpay.

Comment

oki copied and pasted the secret key again and this worked for 4 orders now gone back again

Comment

I've no experience with WorldPay so the best advice I can give is either to a) search this forum or b) search Google for the error type and see what you can find. Actinic Support is probably going to be your next port of call but Monday's a long way away

Comment

Working...
              X