X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hide price and quantity from Unregistered Customers

Hi,

Im using Actinic Business 9.0.2.

I need to hide the price and quantity from Unregistered Customers.

Anyone know how to do this?

Thanks,

Kirsty

The knowledge base (top right) is your friend

http://community.actinic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27
    Last edited by KB2; 22-Mar-2010, 02:47 PM. Reason: Updating kb links

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

You should be on v9.0.3 as this is now stable and a worthwhile upgrade from v9.0.2

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Hi,

I have searched the knowledge base and cant find anything that helps.

I basically need to hide the price, quantity box and ordering button from unregistered customers. I would also like to be able to hide the shopping cart from unregistered customers?

Is this possible?

Kirsty

Comment

Try the AUG then if not in the KB, i'd have thought it's in both of them though tbh. Definitely in at least one of them. Any reason why you wish to hide the price? sounds like a bad idea to me. People can see piccies and read info on the product, but cannot see the price and have to register to do so and buy. I know a lot of people who will gladly leave such a site, myself included, why the secrecy, does the product or marketplace warrant this ideal?

Comment

Hi,

Its for a trade website and they wish only registered customers to see this information.

I'll give the AUG a try.

Thanks,

Kirsty

Comment

If it's purely trade, why not specify login has to occur before anything else does, the lot is hidden then for you as standard. There's no point laying down tasters with no product prices, people will go elsewhere to both buy and find the price out IMO. I'd favour just specifying login must occur, which you set in business settings.

Comment

Working...
              X