ProdctPriceRaw in duplicate product layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ProdctPriceRaw in duplicate product layout

Hi, in my duplicate product layout, I am trying to use the ProductPriceRaw variable in a PHP block so I can do a calculation with it. The php code is working, however if I change the original product's price, the ProductPriceRaw variable doesn’t seem to update in duplicate products. Is this a bug in the new version of Actinic? (I'm using version 9.0.3)

Is there a way to fix this? Or is there another price variable I could use in my duplicate product layout?

When you change the master price did you also click "reset duplicates"

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

It is a bug. I reported it during beta testing.

As jont says, you can update it by clicking reset duplicate. However this will reset all of the fields in the duplicate which is a problem if you change things like the short description. If you don't then not so much of a problem.

You also need to watch the pricing model setting, image and thumbnail image. These also doesn't update online although it appears to in the various fields at the duplicate.

Comment

This bug still appears to be present in 9.0.5
        Has anyone else encountered this, and can Actinic confirm it is still on the radar?
        ActiveStock
        On-line, real-time stock control plug-in for Actinic V7, V8 and V9
        **New - Captcha plug-in for your Contact Us form**

ActiveStock website
        Free 30 Day Trial
        ActiveStock Blog (including a new tutorial on a 'Sort By' function for long section pages)

Comment

Working...
        X