Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time issues with orders

Hi Folks,

Got a strange thing happening. I upgraded Actinic Business from v7 to v9 on Wednesday. All has gone fine (thankfully) and I'm up and running and have placed successful test orders.

The one thing I've noticed is that when an order comes into Actinic the time is wrong by 1 hour (e.g. orders placed at 10pm are showing as 9pm when they come through)

Has anyone come across this before? I've looked for a time setting in Actinic but I can't find one. Any help will be very much appreciated.
    Cheers
    Stuart

Probably the server time on GMT. Mine is the same in summertime.
    Alan Johnson

Quality Parrot Cages & Accessories by Parrotize UK
    Pet Accessories by Animal Instinct

Comment

Same here, it'll right it's self when our clocks go back
      www.parklifeclothes.co.uk

Parklife, Whitby

Diesel, Converse, Crocs, Quiksilver, Miss Sixty, Scotch & Soda, Bench, Levi's, Kickers

Comment

Yep, and here, doesn't seem to matter too much. Far too much else in V9 to worry about
        Ben
        http://www.fairygoodies.co.uk

Comment

Never understand why we bother changing the clocks twice a year anyway.
          If you want more daylight then change working times rather as required.

One of many solutions:
          http://www.swatch.com/zz_en/internettime.html

I still have the little stand alone swatch.exe that shows it it on the desktop (back from 1998!) It's not on the internet anymore I don't think - anybody wants it, PM me.

Comment

You can change the time on incoming orders (and customer emails) by following the instructions in the AUG. Section is called "Changing the Time on the Orders"
            Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

You're a star Jules! I've just done that and the time issues are now sorted! Thanks for that. I should have known to consult the advanced user guide but I was up so late trying to fix it last night I didn't even think!

(I know it seems picky to be concerned with the order times but we do get rather a lot and is causes us problems if it's not right)
              Cheers
              Stuart

Comment

No problem, glad to be of help.

Don't forget you will need to reverse the changes made when BST reverts to GMT at the end of October.
                Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Oh such fun! I simply cannot wait until the clocks go back! :-D
                  Cheers
                  Stuart

Comment

Working...
                  X