Security Warning only in Safari

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Security Warning only in Safari

We've moved our client's site to a new hosting server and have had some reports over the weekend of people being unable to access the site.

I've tested the site on XP and Vista on Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer. All run fine. However when I open the site in Safari and then try to go to the /acatalog part of the site I get the following error;

Cancelling cancels and nothing happens, and click open or save open some kind of stripped down version of the acatalog homepage in my browser, the URL being in my Temp files.

We've not made any changes to the coding of the site, other than moving it to a new server, and everything works fine in IE, FF and Chrome. I've done a search but couldn't see anything similar. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

It'll be something in the .htaccess or a setting your host needs to change.
    Check your .htaccess and have a look at this http://www.webmasterworld.com/apache/3414615.htm - should get uou on the right track.
    If that doesn't help then you'll need to talk to the host - they're serving the page incorrectly and Safari is picking up on it...

Comment

Working...
    X