Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hierarchical import issue

Hey guys,

I've switched (or will be when this is sorted) to using spreadsheets to import bulk data into Actinic. I've got a couple of issues, the most pressing being that when I import the hierarchical file everything matches up in the mapping but only one product imports, and I can't get it to add attributes or choices either.

With a basic file below I can import the first product, and it will make the section... but after that nothing. No errors reported either. Can anyone see the issue?

Code:
    Header:Section,"Section name","Page Name","Page Title"
    Header:Product,"Product Reference","Short Description","Full Description","Price","RRP","Cost Price","Image Filename","Thumbnail","Shipping Data"
    Header:Attribute,"Attribute Name","Name HTML"
    Header:Choice,"Choice Name","Name HTML"
    Section,"Test","test-section.html","Page Title"
    Product,"","Test Product","Description","1000","1500","500","images\no_image.jpg","images\no_image.jpg","66"
    Product,"","Another Prod","With a differenct desc","1000","1500","500","images\no_image.jpg","images\no_image.jpg","63"
    End,Section
    Cheers!

Regards,

Leonard

NOTE: The RRP field in the products header is a custom var and imports correctly

Have you tried it with product references defined rather than just blank?
    "If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions"

Comment

Try this. Switch off auto reference numbering in Actinic and then define each product with a unique product reference in the import file.

Manually create a few products in Actinic then export the catalog and you will see the formatting required.

Comment

Working...
      X