Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excluding Certain Products From Customer Group Discount

Hi all
    Hope you can help with this one as I can't see the solution. On our website at www.cityorg.co.uk we would like to have customer accounts where customers who log in get a discount on most, but not all, of our products. I do however want the customers, when logged in, to see and have the ability to order all the products (i.e. both the ones that they get a discount on and the ones they don't).
    At the moment, I have set up a Customer Group for all customer accounts which applies a blanket discount rate across all products. I can't see how to exclude certain products from this Customer Group - or should I be assigning a different form of discount to these customer accounts? If so, how do I set this up?
    Any help much appreciated. Andy

Create a product group that contains only the products that can be discounted and then use that. Discounts will only apply to the products within that group then and the rest will just be normally priced.

Comment

Thanks Lee. I've created the product group. How do I link or apply this product group to the customer group?

Comment

Working...
      X