Flagging Up Discounted Items on Data Entry Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flagging Up Discounted Items on Data Entry Report

Hi all. Can't find the answer to this so I'm hoping someone can help.

We use Data Entry reports to process our orders from (i.e. remote tilling).

Currently, when someone orders via their customer account and gets their customer account discount the items are presented on the data entry form with their discounted unit price but there is nothing on the form to let us know that the item has been discounted.

Is it possible to have the fact that a customer is using their customer discount flagged up on the Dat Entry form?

Thanks. Andy

Hi Andy,

When a customer orders a product and receives an automatic discount because they are logged in, Actinic only stores the discounted price, so there is no easy way to see :

a) that they have received a discount
    b) what that discount was

you could modify the report (using crystal reports 8.5) to show that they were logged in when they ordered though.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks Jan - I'll investigate crystal reports as you suggest.

Comment

Working...
      X