Sections blocks / image link on home page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sections blocks / image link on home page

Afternoon, Im looking for a 'client friendly' way of displaying sections on the home page of a site.

The client wants to be able to add a section, and choose an image for it which is then displayed in an area of the home page. In the same kind of way 'new products or best sellers' are displayed.

Anyone point me in the right direction, theres nothing in the AUG that I can see. The client knows nothing about html so any coding is out of the window.

TIA
    Web design Bradford

Get them to add fragments and you create them a fragment layout for this - easy peasy for both of you then.

Comment

ta Lee, thought about that already. I could create a new layout for the fragment which was a class that floated the fragment image to the left/right...but then how would they make that image linkable to the section?
      Web design Bradford

Comment

By using the link tab on the fragment and selecting the section in question from the drop down list.

Comment

ahh, will check that out when im back in the office. Funny how you forget things when youve been working with other web apps.

thanks Lee
          Web design Bradford

Comment

Working...
          X