Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to Top Button/Link

Good Morning,

I am certain this will be simple, but fear that I am also simple, as I cannot work out how to do it...

I want to have a 'back to top' link in my product list at the end of the section on each product.

Taunting me, there is even a gif for a 'back to top' button in my site folder! But I can't see where in the layout options or anywhere, I can add such a link to each product.

Many thanks for the continued help!

B.

Multiple product pages are a thing of the past in most cases, so you probably want to spend your time investigating SPP setup and adopt that for the future. There's a tutorial on my site if you have never heard of it.

An old fudge to get you to the top of a page used to be:

<a href="#">Back to top</a>

Not sure if it still works, as SPP has been around for a long time now and a 'back' button is far more useful in that setup. Actinic provide a layout called something like 'UpALevel' for this.

Comment

Thanks for that, as a quick fix it's perfect, but I did look at your examples and tutorials, and can see the appeal of that layout. Once I've got the site initially running, I will definitely spend the time translating it to SPP.

Once again, thanks very much!!!

Comment

Working...
      X