Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I remove 'check' screen when adding 'offline' products to a New Order?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I remove 'check' screen when adding 'offline' products to a New Order?

Hi all. Hope someone can help / advise with this...
    We have some Montblanc products in our online catalogue that are telephone order only (i.e the product and its description show in our catalogue but it is not possible for the customer to 'add to basket').
    As a result of this we take a lot of telephone orders and we use the New Order page to fill in the customer details. When, however, on the New Order page we add the Montblanc product to the customer's order basket a window pops up asking 'You are about to add a product that is hidden on your website to the cart. Do you want to continue?'. Now this check is not useful for us and involves an extra click. Does anyone know of a way to disable this check and therefore remove the window popup?
    Many thanks, Andy

Have you looked in the warning management menu to see if it's in there? Not at an actinic computer at the minute so couldn't say which menu it's in but it's there somewhere in the menus across the top.
    Tracey

Comment

Check in Housekeeping - Warning Management. I don't recall seeing it there - but worth a check.

Comment

Thanks - I've checked in Housekeeping - Warning Management but it's not there. Any other ideas?

Comment

Working...
        X