ANyone do SEO for Actinic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANyone do SEO for Actinic

Does anyone do, or know someone who does, a SEO service specifically for Actinic sites.

Have a few sites that I want to get the text, titles etc overhauled but minding I just don't get the time and wonder if anyone does this service.

James
    www.butterflies-healthcare.co.uk
    www.viteyes.co.uk - vitamins for macular degeneration
    www.natorigin.co.uk - natural/organic cosmetics and skin care for sensitive skin & eyes
    www.butterflies-eyecare.co.uk - eye drops, vitamins and other eye care products
    www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk - optical and prescription swimming goggles

The is a Guy called OLDWELSHGUY who is good at SEO plus I think LEE does it
    Chris Ashdown

Comment

Hi James,

I've been doing the SEO for a few sites over the last year or two (not Actinic mind you) but I do now do my own SEO on my Actinic site as well. I also work part time for a small SEO company in Thame.

If it's content/copy/keywords/meta descriptions, H1 tages etc. (i.e. the basic stuff) then I'd be happy to help. Sales are slow on my site with this recession so I'm spending more and more time doing SEO and Google Adwords and Google Analytics reports.

Dorian.
      Dorian
      ------
      www.itmustbegreen.co.uk
      Fair-Trade & Eco-Friendly

Comment

Can you email and we can discuss

info@butterflies-healthcare.co.uk
        www.butterflies-healthcare.co.uk
        www.viteyes.co.uk - vitamins for macular degeneration
        www.natorigin.co.uk - natural/organic cosmetics and skin care for sensitive skin & eyes
        www.butterflies-eyecare.co.uk - eye drops, vitamins and other eye care products
        www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk - optical and prescription swimming goggles

Comment

Working...
        X