Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping problem

Hi there,
    Using Catalog v8 I've got a problem with shipping charges on certain products. The reason for this is I am listing products with components beneath them. People select a component and then add to their cart and submit their order. The problem is Actinic is treating the product and the component as two separate items instead of one item and therefore it's charging twice for shipping (It's only adding an extra 50p but it is wrong and I need to sort it out)
    The URL is http://www.cottonshack.co.uk - Bedlinen is the main affected section as each product tends to have a choice of duvet cover, valance sheet, 54" curtains or 74" curtains.
    Cheers
    Stuart

What method of shipping are you using? There are checkboxes on the component to dictate what settings they should take also IIRC.

Comment

On the components themselves in Actinic the box is ticket to say 'use associated product shipping' - so this could be the problem? The thing is I could untick this box but then what if someone orders two of the components? It would need to charge two shipping fees (whereas currently it would charge three - one for the product itself and one for each component) Confusing!
      Cheers
      Stuart

Comment

Soiunds like you need to exclude the main product's shipping then instead? Switch to shipping by weight also, much easier to do then.

Comment

Working...
        X