Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mini Also Bought item missing?

Hiya,

New upgrade design coming on REALLY nicely now but hit a wall?

Followed the instructions in the V9User Guide PDF to activate the Product Also bought but, in Settings | Site Options | Layout there is only one choice: Standard Product Also Bought Item? If I try to click the drop-down arrow nothing else is in the list, any ideas why?

All I can get is rows of text, which is OK I guess but in the manual there are images too, like the sidebar and Best Sellers items etc.

I am using the Premiere Layout.

Cheers
    Organic Image - Award-winning Airbrush Kustom Art & Airbrush Classes

There should be 2 standard options, mini layout should be the other. The image code is usually commented out in the layout, uncomment it to see the images appear. If you haven't deleted anything from within the design library and cannot see the other layout that should be there, register the problem with support as something is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack View Post
      There should be 2 standard options, mini layout should be the other. The image code is usually commented out in the layout, uncomment it to see the images appear. If you haven't deleted anything from within the design library and cannot see the other layout that should be there, register the problem with support as something is wrong.
      Here is what I did to make this work (but I am assuming this shouldn't need to be done?? Not sure . .)

Edit Selector - ProductAlsoBoughtItem - clicked Values (bottom button) - clicked the Up arrow to move the Mini Also Bought Item to the top (thinking this would maybe swap at least the top level selection choice)

Went back to Site Options - Products and this time, they were BOTH in the drop-down list. Haven't edited anything else.

Also, as a side concern. I selected 4 products in a section and changed their layout to Image On Left With Name Above Image . . the odd thing is, when I selected this layout it said that there was errors on the page: 'Missing close tag of 'Block' markup'. Again, this layout I haven't even used b4 let alone tried to edit at all? Here is the noted error at line 70 (it's the first line of code with no end tag b4 the following actinic:block if=

Code:
      <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsQuantityPromptShown%22%20%2f%3e%20AND%20%28%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsOutOfStockShown%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%20FALSE%29%20AND%20%28%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsCatalogSuspendedShown%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%20FALSE%29" >  
      				<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22CartButtonVisibleToAllCustomers%22%20%2f%3e" >
      Shame, cos i quite liked the look of it

Thanks

B
      Organic Image - Award-winning Airbrush Kustom Art & Airbrush Classes

Comment

Working...
      X