Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to list products gone out of stock since last orders download?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it possible to list products gone out of stock since last orders download?

Does anyone know of a way to display a list of products that have gone out of stock since the last time orders were downloaded, or even better for this to be automatically generated and printed?
    Regards
    David

Not sure how products can go out of stock 'since the last time orders were downloaded'..... Do you mean 'products that went out of stock during the last order download'?

In any case, Actinic isn't a 'transactional' system like, say, an accounting package such as Sage. If you're using a link to a program like this and keeping track of stock there then you should be able to see stock movements over time.

Otherwise, you'll need to extract the stock levels from Actinic before and after each order download and do a comparison, which could be done within an Excel spreadsheet linked to the Actinic database.
    ActiveStock
    On-line, real-time stock control plug-in for Actinic V7, V8 and V9
    **New - Captcha plug-in for your Contact Us form**

ActiveStock website
    Free 30 Day Trial
    ActiveStock Blog (including a new tutorial on a 'Sort By' function for long section pages)

Comment

Do you mean 'products that went out of stock during the last order download'?
      Yes - it would be extremely useful for Actinic to pop up a window showing these.
      Regards
      David

Comment

I guess you feel that the current pop-up that just tells you 'one or more products have gone below the stock warning level' isn't sufficient? I'd probably have to agree with you, as you have to go through all your orders to figure out which products it is referring to.

Something for me to consider as an extension to my plug-in perhaps....
        ActiveStock
        On-line, real-time stock control plug-in for Actinic V7, V8 and V9
        **New - Captcha plug-in for your Contact Us form**

ActiveStock website
        Free 30 Day Trial
        ActiveStock Blog (including a new tutorial on a 'Sort By' function for long section pages)

Comment

Yes - I've just read your plug-in page. I'm sure one of my customers was asking about something like this - I'll forward it to them.
          Regards
          David

Comment

Working...
          X