Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving the checkout questions

Hi folks,

I know i'm being really thick here as I've done this before without needing to post on here but can someone tell me how best I can go about moving the questions a customer gets asked in the checkout phase?

Ideally I need them to be asked in phase one or two of the checkout process. The reason being they are currently being asked in phase three, which most people don't see if they pay via PayPal as they would skip that section. I would like to ask the question before they head off to PayPal to make their payment.
    Cheers
    Stuart

I'd be intrigued to see how you moved pages with these, you're probably mixed up with moving them around on the same page I suspect.

Comment

Possibly Lee - I just seem to think I've seen the questions asked at the first phase somewhere. Is it not possible then?
      Cheers
      Stuart

Comment

I can't see how you can re-arrange the pages or the data between pages. I believe the posts from each page to the perl script would need to be in order.

Comment

There are user definable fields that you can "switch on" at each stage of the checkout from the "Design | Text" area. Perhaps it is the use of one of these for a question that you are thinking of?
          Fergus Weir - teclan ltd
          Ecommerce Digital Marketing

SellerDeck Responsive Web Design

SellerDeck Hosting
          SellerDeck Digital Marketing

Comment

Working...
          X