Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loss of website hits after upgrade

Hi everyone.
    Well I made the leap from V8 to V9 Business.
    Had a few issues with design problems and the program running slow.

My main concern is since i have upgraded to V9 my Hits Analisis has gone down and not showing any hits on my website.
    I have google analisis and normaly get a flow of hits each day but now the report is showing nothing.
    Has anyone had this problem?
    Is there a piece of code missing for google to spider my site on the new version of v9 or is there aa setting i may have missed?
    The website is live and working, I can enter the site etc
    Please dose anyone know what could be wrong.

My website is http://www.onestopfoodsuk.com
    Many thanks
    Simon

There's been quite a lot of recent posts on GA - try a search and read through those first.

Comment

There is a Google auto install under marketing i think in V9, some people get good results with using it others have problems

Good luck
      Chris Ashdown

Comment

Can't see any GA code on your site!!
        Alan Johnson

Quality Parrot Cages & Accessories by Parrotize UK
        Pet Accessories by Animal Instinct

Comment

Originally posted by chris ashdown View Post
          There is a Google auto install under marketing i think in V9, some people get good results with using it others have problems

Good luck
          Aaaarrrrr eeekkkkk I did not see that. I have not put a setting in for this.
          I will do it now and put in the Info it needs and see if it works. I think that could be the problem as the box in that section is blank.
          I will try this today and upload the site and see if the info returns to my google report.
          Many thanks and figers crossed hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by drounding View Post
            There's been quite a lot of recent posts on GA - try a search and read through those first.
            Many thanks for that, yes found some info. Will do the above first to see if it works by using the Marketing tool in Actinic. if not will look at some of the other sudgestions.

Simon

Comment

Originally posted by chris ashdown View Post

Good luck
              Fantastic, yes this really works, Ive now been running a few days with that setting on and my readings are fantastic and very in depth.
              Thanks very much for the info.

Comment

Working...
              X