Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shop Not Displaying / Uploading Correctly.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shop Not Displaying / Uploading Correctly.

Hey.
    I have just tried to upload our new online shop onto our website and the outer design seems to have uploaded correctly but all the content and links etc have not.

There seems to be a ' "> "> ' in the top left hand corner.

check out the shop as it is the now at http://www.unit23skatepark.co.uk/acatalog/

Anyone know whats up?
    Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers.
    Chris.

In actinic is it displaying the links in the preview?
    www.simonstaton.co.uk

Comment

yeah everything is working perfectly in preview.. only on upload it all goes wonky.

ive ran the test in network setup and everything passed with no errors.

really bugging me that i cant get it working.

Comment

hmm...are you using more than 1 css sheet and are all the css sheets uploaded
        www.simonstaton.co.uk

Comment

well ive got to go now but I will have a look at it a bit later for you
          www.simonstaton.co.uk

Comment

yeah my second stylesheet can be found here: http://www.unit23skatepark.co.uk/aca...hop_Styles.css

Confusing.

Comment

Have a look at this - "> ">

In particular post 6.

This is quite worrying as it seems to be happening even more regularly.

Apologies for the strange anchor text, hopefully it'll allow people to search for "> "> and find the correct thread.

Comment

Thanks for that link.
                it helped a bit...

from what i gather i need to change my outer layout to another design then chnage it back?! how would i go about doing this? ive had a look around the design menu in actinic and cant see anything.

Thanks again.
                Chris.

Comment

Did you import the site design from Dreamweaver?

I am assuming it looks OK in Site Preview, this only happens when you upload, correct?

If you did use Dreamweaver, open the design in Dreamweaver again and re-register the design with Actinic (like you would have initially) - then Refresh the site.

If you didn't use Dreamweaver, I'd open the Design tab and make a change to the design - then try Refresh the site.

I'd say it looks like another bug to add to the list

Comment

Thanks Everyone.
                    Got it all working.

This should definitley be added to the user manual or something as a known bug.

Chris.

Comment

Working...
                    X