Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Payment Provider Setup - Unable to upload

Hi Guys,

Were running Version 9.3 Business Plus and on one of the catalogs i'm getting the following error when I try to upoload;

"There is a problem with the Payment Provider Setup. Please re-install the PSPSetup.exe file from your CD or contact yor Actinic Reseller for the file. Please note that this is version speciffic so you must install the correct setup file for the versrsion you have."

Now I don't have the CD, but I have tried reinstalling the PSP options from a customised installation but it doesnt seem to help. Can anyone suggest anything?

Thanks

I'd take a copy of your Sites folder first.

In the Start menu, open Actinic v9, then select Uninstall Actinic - go through the wizard until it gives you the option to Repair, try that. If it fails...

Then download the patch file which matches your version (ie. 9.0.1, 9.0.2, etc) from Actinic or Teclan - you can extract the file from the installation file with software such as 7Zip, or Winrar, right-click the installation file, Extract to.. - then locate the PSPSetup.exe file, then run the setup file - this is the 'version specific' part, so make sure you download the correct patch version.

Good luck!

Comment

As a side note... I just installed V9.4 thinking this might fix things but it didnt.

How can it be ok for some sites but not others?

Comment

Did the v9.0.4 installation upgrade the PSP info?

Try this - PSP Upgrade - this will force the software to think you have upgraded the PSP settings when in reality you haven't, ie. resets PSP's.

Comment

Installing 9.4 did seem to upgrade the PSP and the incrementation of the OCCUpgrade file did seem to upgrade the PSP however i'm still getting the same error as listted above but only for one of the sites...

Comment

You could try opening a new site make it a slightly different name, make a snapshot of the site playing up then import this snapshot into the new site

Delete the old site and rename the new site to the original name

As normal make backup's etc

Might be worth compacting the old site before you do anything
            Chris Ashdown

Comment

Nice thought Chris... I tried the Snapshot root and unfortunately what ever is the problem was carried accross to the new site.

Can you explain the point of Compacting the site?

Thanks

Comment

Compacting the site has proven to fix a multitude of odd problems and in fact should be done very regularly from a database maintainence point of view.

Comment

Hey Guys...

I just wanted to resurect this post because I still havent managed to resolve this. Now I need to change the VAT on the site (Better late than never).

None of the suggestions above worked so can anyone offer any other advice?

Thx

Comment

Working...
                  X