Same order number / missing order ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same order number / missing order ?

We received an order yesterday for £200 and then the person must have then forgotten to add something to their order and then placed another order for £60 an hour later for another item. So far so good….we then received email confirmation of the first order and payment confirmation via email, however we only received order confirmation for the second part of the order via email (£60 one) and not payment confirmation.

What then is more curious is the fact that the £60 order has the same order number as the first.

When we then download the orders in Actinic, only the first order appears, i.e the £200 one. I have checked our bank account and I can only see the payment for the £200 order and nothing for the £60 order.

The second order while is does have an Actinic Order number in the email confirmation is nowhere to be seen in Actinic

Actinic V8
    Baby Bedding, Nursery Bedding & Baby Stuff for your little ones...

Have you looked under the PSP pending tab?
    "If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions"

Comment

I assume by "received order confirmation" you mean the copy of the customers order email?
      The same order number is definitely very odd. is there a .ord file still on the server? It'd be in your acatalog folder, if you FTP in to look (it's busy in there so it might take you a while to find it LOL. Sort by file extension at then at least it'll be alphabetical and .ord will be easier to locate)

Have you logged into your PSPs control panel to see if there was any second order activity? Have you checked your PSP Payment Pending tab in Actinic for the £60 order (with ANY order number)

Millions of questions LOL
      It does seem an odd one!
      Tracey

Comment

Originally posted by chunkesolutions View Post
        Have you looked under the PSP pending tab?
        Crossed replies!
        I waffled more
        Tracey

Comment

Have you changed the script id at sometime?
          Do you have a test site?

If you answer yes to either of those, delete all the scripts and / or test site from the server then refresh your site

Comment

Working...
          X