Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping query

Hi all,

I'm not sure if this is a complex shipping requirement or not. Basically on the shop I'm working on, I have a Plants section and a Tickets section. Plants have shipping costs of £10 if £50 or under and £14 if over £50. This works fine. We also have Ticket sales, which vary in from from £2 up to £40 for a season pass. The ticket sales we want to charge separately with a fixed price of £1.25. Can anyone suggest how this can be done?

Thanks!

Alastair

You could use the category basis or give them a massive weight and use the weight basis. There a few different ways really. Have a look in the shipping area of Business Settings and see which is easiest/best for you.

Army Gore-tex
    Winter Climbing Mitts
    webD's Blog: Website design, SEO and other ramblings…
    Twitter LinkedIN

If you think a post is good, rate it!

Find the answers in the Knowledge Base | Have you read the User Guides

Comment

Originally posted by webD View Post
      You could use the category basis or give them a massive weight and use the weight basis. There a few different ways really. Have a look in the shipping area of Business Settings and see which is easiest/best for you.
      Thanks for your reply. I couldn't find anything in the help about category basis. I'm thinking perhaps include the price of shipping in the tickets and make shipping free for tickets. Although I can't see how I can do this either!

Comment

It seems as though I can only use a single calculation basis for shipping. Is this correct?

Comment

Working...
        X