Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fragments

Hi,

Just learning about fragments and cant seem to get them how i want them.

I have an image on a page which is 600 pixels wide, I wish to place this at the top of the section page and then place three images in a row underneath it 190 pixels each.

If I set the column count to three then it obviously includes the 600px image I need that in one coloumn and then three columns underneath.

Any ides?

Regards,

Nigel

use 2 fragments. one for one image 600px, the other for 3 columns

Comment

Sorry to sound a bit thick but how do you use two fragments?

I have my home page and then I have what i thought was three fragments underneath the Home page in treeview.

Regards,

Nigel

Comment

Originally posted by nigel9097 View Post
        Sorry to sound a bit thick but how do you use two fragments?

I have my home page and then I have what i thought was three fragments underneath the Home page in treeview.

Regards,

Nigel

You should be creating brochure pages for things like delivery, returns, about us, any information that you think may help, on these pages you then create fragments to contain different things, perhaps if you have a couple of different delivery rates you could put them in fragments or you could have a manufacturers brochure page and then have a different fragment for each. Have a look at this page and you'll see that each of us in the business have a fragment with a image and a little bit of info. You can select just text, text & title, image to left, image to right etc.
        www.parklifeclothes.co.uk

Parklife, Whitby

Diesel, Converse, Crocs, Quiksilver, Miss Sixty, Scotch & Soda, Bench, Levi's, Kickers

Comment

Working...
        X