Loads of Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loads of Products

I currently have around 10000 products with many attributes/choices ect. Most of my products are hidden with the choices linking to them (in order to do the act-sage link)

Ive had v9 business for about a year and it's incredibly slow. I've tried it on a server and on a stand alone pc and still slow- taking up to a few minutes to click between products in the content tree :-(

I need to expand the products up to about 15k, and if I do will it be even slower?

Does anyone else have this many products and if so is it slow for you? Do I stay with actinic or move somewhere else?

Thanks
    bathroom suites

There are a number of things you can do to help speed things up. Give Actinic support a call and they will be able to suggest a number of things that will help.

The most important is to close the preview window and 'block' any off site code.

Comment

thanks

i will give actinic a call as soon as I return from holiday and I shall update you with their response. I hope they dont say "send us your snapshot"
      bathroom suites

Comment

Have you seen http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=41800

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Hi Lynne, the changes suggested in that thread seem to fix a lot of people's perfromance problems.

If they don't fix yours, please email pmsupport (at) actinic.co.uk. This will go to someone who is running a special project on sorting out Actinic performance issues.

Chris

Comment

Hi Lynne,

Please see this link below for further performance tips:

http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=42629

Please can you try all the the tips and tricks suggested in these articles and report back on which tips have the greatest effect on performance?

If these do not help, please contact me.

Paul
            Paul Murphy
            Operations Manager - SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
            X