Strange Centre Align

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange Centre Align

I am very confused, one of my products has randomly centre aligned itself. it used to be fine and I have just gone onto it and the hole product is centreing. it is not the layout because other products are using the same layout and not doing the same thing and it isnt the description because I havnt used any aligning in the descrption

If anyone has any idea on why this has happened and how to fix it I would appreciate it
    www.simonstaton.co.uk

Telepathy is not the greatest strength of the forum, hows about a URL, you may just get some help then once we can also see it. I'll take a wild guess and say that they are all center aligned its just that there are a differing number of items in the said area making you think its doing something different.

Comment

I havnt actually published it to the web yet as the web version is fine, I am currently rearangeing the products would this have any effect on the layout? I would publish to web however I have not finished building certain new sections.

I have also checked all the code in the layout and in the description and there is nothing making it align so it is not a problem in the code.
      www.simonstaton.co.uk

Comment

use test mode to upload it without upsetting the live site

Comment

Much the same as a garage couldn't fix your car if you didn't take the car to them, it's the same for us. In general when approaching an online community for help, they will need to see it otherwise it's just guessing. Spend £50 and get yourself a test domain, so much better that way.

Comment

ok will do
            www.simonstaton.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X