Fragment Section link issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fragment Section link issue

Hi, had a quick search around but can't see that other users have got this problem. I have also updated Actinic to 9.04. System is XP SP2

I have created fragments to be displayed on a clients home page, each of these has an image. When I goto the links tab and choose image linkable, then choose a section or subsection from the drop down box after applying it chooses the next one down instead..so the only way I can get around this is to choose the sub-section or section above what I want to link to...if that makes sense.

Anybody encountered this?
    Web design Bradford

Darren, this is definitely in the forum. I'll see if I can did out the thread for you.

Army Gore-tex
    Winter Climbing Mitts
    webD's Blog: Website design, SEO and other ramblings…
    Twitter LinkedIN

If you think a post is good, rate it!

Find the answers in the Knowledge Base | Have you read the User Guides

Comment

Here you go:

http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?p=240748

I knew I'd made a comment so I used webD in the search term too.

Army Gore-tex
      Winter Climbing Mitts
      Twitter LinkedIN

Comment

Cheers Rich, so to confirm I just need to recreate the problem fragments?
        Web design Bradford

Comment

It was a while ago, but based on my post I think so. Give it a go, create a new fragment and see what happens.

Army Gore-tex
          Winter Climbing Mitts
          Twitter LinkedIN

Comment

Yeah have done already and it works. Access eh! Thanks for your time.
            Web design Bradford

Comment

ahhhh hang on. When I change the layout to one I have designed it then goes back to the same issue.....mmmmm. Will look into this.
              Web design Bradford

Comment

Fragment choosing wrong Section link

I've read through this thread and one other I've found on this issue. For some reason and completely out of the blue, Actinic v9 has started changing the Section links on some of the fragments. When I try to add a new fragment and go to choose a Section from the list to link it to, I have to choose the Section above the one I want and it will then populate the field with the correct link. This is making adding new products really irritating and existing products have become a lottery as to whether they link to the right section or not.

Actinic Catalog v9 has also started not responding and is unbelievably slow. I don't know if the two problems are linked.

Any advice please?

http://www.staircasekits.co.uk

Sally

Comment

Working...
                X