Codepath SPP Plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Codepath SPP Plugin

I have just purchased the Codepath single product per page plugin. I am posting this query here because there is no forum on their website and I know a few users here have this plugin.

The problem I am having is that I have many products that have options but these are not showing on the section page only on the product page.
    Fitness for life!www.fitness-focus.co.uk

DIFN - Doing nothing is not an option

The Supplement Warehouse - Bodybuilding & Fitness Supplements

Originally posted by Owen Drumm View Post
    The problem I am having is that I have many products that have options but these are not showing on the section page only on the product page.
    That's as expected and as things are, certainly not a problem. If you wanted options showing at that level on the page, you could have used products + extended info pages instead or you need to add the choices part of the product layout onto the section link layout you are using.

Most people do not do this however as it usually looks cramped, cluttered and junk. The idea of the page is to provde a taster of a number of products, where they click through for more info and to buy if required. The more images of products and less info (barring price and name) the better usually.

Comment

The idea of the page is to provde a taster of a number of products, where they click through for more info and to buy if required.
      Does this not then defeat the object of having a add to cart button on the page?
      Fitness for life!www.fitness-focus.co.uk

DIFN - Doing nothing is not an option

The Supplement Warehouse - Bodybuilding & Fitness Supplements

Comment

Yes it probably does but TBH I think very few people actually buy from that page - not on my sites anyway. Depends on your what your selling I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Owen Drumm View Post
          Does this not then defeat the object of having a add to cart button on the page?
          If this is the page where you want them adding to cart, why bother with SPP at all? I very rarely have add to cart buttons on section listings, that's not my aim with SPP. As i said name, image and price are all i do and see great results from that. People simply do not want any more info at this stage IMO, they are in browse, not buy mode.

Comment

Working...
          X