Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

centre catalogue??

http://paramountbathrooms.com/acatal..._kitchens.html

can some one please help me, i've been building a site in sctinic for the first time, and i haven't a clue how to make my catalogue pages appear centered in my innerlayout?

Apart from the search and the word 'yes', layout looks basically correct.

You'll have to explain what you are trying to do.
    Alan Johnson

Quality Parrot Cages & Accessories by Parrotize UK
    Pet Accessories by Animal Instinct

Comment

sorry, i've sorted that issue and didn't tell anyone

but i've got a couple more problems if anyone can help....please

1.) in a moment of frustration i deleted all the code from the 'Online catalogue' page.....bit silly really.

i've replaced it with the code off of one of the templates, but the code doesn't seem to do anything, and there doesn't seem to be a second level to it...for example there isn't a second level of code inside <actinic:variable name="ProductList" /> like there is in fragmentlist on my brochure pages

Is there a way of reverting it back to how it was.

I've got all my layouts and brochure pages working fine. so i don't want to touch them.

but my catalogue doesn't show any thumbs for the sections or products i put on them.

2.) how do i get the a '|' to appear between each page name in the breadcrumb.....i deleted a load of code out of that too.

i've learnt my lesson about deleting stuff

Comment

Design -> Library -> Find the layout you need -> Right Click -> Revert Back to Factory Settings

Can be difficult to find the layout that you need, but I am not aware of an easier way to do it.

Comment

i've sorted my breadcrumb so no worries about that one.

Comment

Working...
          X