Landing Pages - Need help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Landing Pages - Need help please

Hello - Our current website lists all items from top to bottom however, we want a page per subject listing say 30 products and the interested customer clicks to view and possibly buy i.e. all items in your face rather than have to trawl through the system - please help
    Tel: 0845 1080047 - Website: www.ukexhibition.co.uk

so, what you're saying is that you'd like products on your front page?

have you read the manual on fragments?

Comment

additionally, if i understand this correctly, (which i dont think i did when i read that post) having all your products on one scrolly page is a bad idea, it works only for certain product types, and is bad for SEO.

one product per page FTW.

if you are worried about the stupidity of your customer, dont. all of the internet is stupid. if they want your products, they will navigate the appropriate sections.

perhaps review your structure overall? to remove bloat?

Comment

Remove the double header on the section links, that looks ugly IMO and will lighten the page quite a bit. There's some tutorials on my site that might help you, have a good read, particularly the SPP one.

Comment

Add the mini best seller and/or new products layout to the front page and manipulate these lists to feature the products you want.

I'd always go for a dozen or so featured products, any more than this and you might as well search the store and/or use navigation

Comment

Originally posted by UKExhibition View Post
            Hello - Our current website lists all items from top to bottom however, we want a page per subject listing say 30 products and the interested customer clicks to view and possibly buy i.e. all items in your face rather than have to trawl through the system - please help
            Just to clarify - we looked and spoke to a lady who owns this website LINK when opened it reveals lots of images and encourages customers to click for more information thus avoiding making the site cluttered however if you open our website it is cluttered or put it another way needs a bit of work - hence we want to change our system to look like theirs, Question how easy is this to do as we want to avoid paying somebody to do something that is within our own remit
            Tel: 0845 1080047 - Website: www.ukexhibition.co.uk

Comment

Sections - subsections - products? what's got you confused? Try reading the tutorials you've already been pointed to, you can ascertain whether it's in your remit then.

Comment

Working...
              X